Come join the Yale Club of San Diego for another Yale Day of Service. This annual event is a popular and worthy way to give back to your community. There is reserved space for up to 15 volunteers.
Volunteers sign up to participate by using the easy steps provided below. This helps us collect volunteer waivers, allows us to know how many volunteers to expect, and makes the sign in process for your group members much smoother.
Service Site: Feeding San Diego
Service Location: 9455 Waples Street, Suite 135 San Diego, CA 92121
Service Date/Time: 9-11AM on Saturday, May 9.
How Group Members Sign Up Online
- Visit http://vhub.at/fsd
- Click “Sign in” in the upper right-hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
- During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 2549
- After you sign in or create an account, look for your group volunteer shift on the calendar.
- Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of your group’s volunteer shift.
- Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.
- All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Volunteers must be 6 and older to volunteer.
- Any volunteers not signed up online must bring a paper waiver, to include a parent or guardian signature if under 18 years.
- Make an impact! Bring a donation of nonperishable food like peanut butter, canned vegetables, or canned chicken.