To contribute today, fill in the form on this page. We do not share your information. If you prefer to send your contribution by mail, fill out the form on this page, print it out, and send the form along with a check made payable to “Yale Club of San Diego” to the Yale Club of San Diego, P.O. Box 87402, San Diego, CA 92138.
We have several prestigious levels of giving:
True Blue Patrons ($50 or more), Presidential Patrons ($100 or more), Elihu Yale Patrons ($250 or more) and Nathan Hale Patrons ($500 or more) are recognized at the Annual Dinner and on our website.
Educator’s Club Members ($50 or more) and Book Award Contributors, as well as our Presidential, Elihu Yale and Nathan Hale Patrons, will be recognized at the Annual Book Award as well as on our website.
Presidential, Elihu Yale and Nathan Hale Patrons receive free entry to our annual Feb Club Emeritus celebration.
The Yale Club of San Diego is a section 501(c)(3) organization and is also classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(2). Your contributions are tax deductible as allowed by state & federal laws. Our contributing membership year runs from January 1 through December 31. Those of you who join after September 1, 2018 are current through the 2019 membership year.
HERE IS HOW YOUR ANNUAL DUES MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- We can afford to send only one snail mailing a year to those without e-mail addresses. While our E-Newsletters are able to reach most members, there are hundreds of local Yalies we cannot reach electronically. Your contribution assures continued contact with all members. In addition, by providing the club with your email address, you allow us to keep you informed of news and events throughout the year.
- Contributing members receive discounts on event costs, allow us to host the Annual Mixer at no charge, and permit us to extend an invitation to our Annual Dinner to matriculating students at a greatly reduced cost.
- We help the Alumni Schools Committee interview over 250 freshman applicants each year and support the annual reception for admitted students held prior to the May 1 decision date.
- We support outstanding students in over 20 San Diego high schools with our Book Award program and reception for promising juniors.
- We plan and conduct San Diego’s Yale Day of Service on the second Saturday of each May.
- Your contributions have enabled us to maintain our website.
- Your contributing membership dues give us the support we need to host fun, enriching and classy events for you and your family.
Contributing to the Yale Club of San Diego is an easy way to maintain the unique sense of community you experienced while at Yale. Become a contributing member today!
2019 Nathan Hale Patrons
George Guerra ’82
Robert Hemphill ’66
Tim Wollaeger ’66 and Cindy Wollaeger
2019 Elihu Yale Patrons
Jason Lujan ’89
2019 Presidential Patrons
Lisette Acevedo, ’04 PhD
Dick Ahlborn ’63
Susan Baer (Pernia), ’82 MBA
Brendan Clifford ’75 MED
Richard Haskel ’55
Bob Longstreth ’81 LAW
Elizabeth Nolan ’83 MED
Elizabeth Porterfield ’78
2019 True Blue Patrons
John C. Carson ’50
John Chane ’72 DIV
Conor Robinson ’10
Megan Schirmacher ’93
2019 Educator’s Club
Susan Astarita ’93 DIV
Chieko Barry ’84 LAW
Sonia Colon ’68 MPH
Donna Shelby Batchelor Courtney ’01, ’07 DIV
Michael Espar ’98
Susan Shaw Hulbert ’83
Milda Simonaitis ’88
Please donate and become a contributing member today!
To become a contributing member, please fill in and submit this form.